INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
The purpose of this Information Security Policy is to protect FAL Calzados de Seguridad, S.A.’s information assets.
The objectives of the information security policy are as follows:
- Information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorised access.
- Its compliance with security business requirements, legal or regulatory requirements, contractual security obligations and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes.
- Security incidents are reported and dealt with appropriately.
- Controls are established to ensure adherence to the Security Policy, to align with the organisation’s risk management strategy and to establish risk estimation criteria.
- The Information Security Officer shall be responsible for maintaining this policy and procedures and for providing support in its implementation.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to his or her job.
- It is the policy of FAL Calzados de Seguridad S.A. to implement, maintain, monitor and continuously improve the ISMS.
- This policy has been approved by the management of FAL Calzados de Seguridad S.A., and will be reviewed annually.